Monday, February 4, 2013

House WIPS and Happy Shoes

 Working on a house-portrait canvas--about to critterize this thing by adding five cats and a dog!
Am periodically distracted by my new sneakers, which I purchased partly because I needed shoes to wear whilst doing my very unrigorous exercises and partly because I knew that the sight of them would fill me with timetraveltype joy. I was not wrong, folks. It's like I'm dressing for 8th grade gym every time I put them on, only nobody's going to make me play dodgeball. I win!

6 comments:

Cary said...

ahhh, i love both of them!

Melissa Crowe said...

Thanks, Cary!

Nichole said...

I'm bringing my dodgeball to OM next week.

Melissa Crowe said...

Noooooo! ;-)

Larissa Holland said...

Made me laugh. You are a funny lady.

Melissa Crowe said...

:-)